14 October 2011

Work in Progress

Since my previous post (back in 2010), several events have taken place. One of the major events is that I am now married, and have been enjoying the benefits of spending time with my wife (and less time online) along with adapting to married life in all of its facets. I have also been spending more time reading books, dialoguing with people of various religious beliefs and researching things. Some of these things are being reflected on dialegomai: online resources, which is once again being updated more regularly.
     I am also working on some pamphlets / theological pages which I hope to publish sometime in the near future (the first of these I hope to publish before Christmas 2011). They will include the usual topics, including a brief examination of Holy Baptism, the Lord's Supper, the Sabbath Day, the Trinity, and some other topics. Granted, sometimes I look at these tasks and think to myself, "Why bother? There are thousands--- if not tens of thousands--- of books, articles, etc. already out there that cover these topics! Wouldn't it be easier to just point people to these resources instead?" The short answer is yes, it would be much easier to point people to these resources. This is one reason (of many) why dialegomai exists. Unfortunately, in spite of being long- winded, some people have found my examination of things and explanations useful, so it may be beneficial for everyone if I publish them online. That way people can view them at leisure while I spend more time with my wife.

   In the meantime, as you may have noticed, there are numerous sections and resources on dialegomai which do not have links. If you are willing, I would greatly appreciate help in finding appropriate links for these areas, topics and resources. I know that some of you have helped in the past, and sadly some of those links have become inactive since that time. However, I still welcome and appreciate whatever links you may have to offer me. Thank you in advance for visiting dialegomai and contributing to its growth!

- Roger

No comments: